How do I join the Culinary Accelerator?
The Florida Culinary Accelerator @ Immokalee is a joint effort between several government-regulated agencies. Basically, we took care of most of the expensive and timely permits and regulations to run the facility so you can focus on building your food-based business. There are a few permits and regulations we’re required to gather from our members to remain compliant. If you have questions about a specific product that can be produced at our facility, please contact us.
Our Facility Includes:
- Hot Process Station
- Dry Process (Bakery) Station
- Cold Process Station
- Cold Assembly Station
- Confection Station
- Walk-in Freezer
- Compartment Walk-in Refrigerator
- University of Florida Food Laboratory
- Wash Stations
- Lockers/ Washrooms
- Delivery In/Out
- Support and Funding Opportunities
- Controlled Access Facility
- Online Scheduling System
Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Fill out your official Florida Culinary Accelerator @ Immokalee application! Please click below to begin the application. Contact us with questions. The Management Team is ready to help participants start cooking.
Each application will go through a review committee before approval.
Permits & Documents
Not all items are required:
- Product Concept Outline
- Food Safety Considerations
- Market Labeling
Membership Levels & Pricing
Innovator LevelUp to 20 hours Per month
- A perfect option for the up-and-coming food professional. Full access for 20 hours per month.
Start-Up LevelUp to 20 hours Per month
- You’re ready to start but you only need 10 or less hours every month in the kitchen. Start-up level is for you.
Professional Level40 Hours Per Month
- Perfect for established companies looking to increase their production output and handling.
Diamond Level60 Hour Per Month
- With up to 60 hours per month in the kitchen, you’ll be cooking up success. Need more hours? See below.
Immokalee Resident Special:
Immokalee residents can use the facility for five hours per month for $75 monthly. This is part of our initiative to encourage new and aspiring food-based businesses in the Immokalee area to grow and thrive at our Culinary Accelerator.
Do you like the idea of the Culinary Accelerator and want to support the cause? Are you starting your own business, but not yet ready to commit to a full membership? Become an affiliate for $25 per month. This will allow you to attend networking events, rent storage space and work toward certifications and becoming a full member at your own pace.
Do you need more than 60 hours each month to grow your culinary empire? Our Michelin level is for you. With 80+ hours per month, your business will blossom!
Ready to join?