How do I join the Culinary Accelerator?
The Florida Culinary Accelerator @ Immokalee is a joint-effort between several government-regulated agencies. Basically, we took care of most of the expensive and timely permits and regulations to run the facility so you can focus on building your food-based business. That being said, there are a few permits and regulations we are required to gather from our members in order to remain compliant. If you have questions about a specific products that can be produced at our facility, please contact us.
Our Facility Includes:
- Hot Process Station
- Dry Process (Bakery) Station
- Cold Process Station
- Cold Assembly Station
- Confection Station
- Walk-in Freezer
- Compartment Walk-in Refrigerator
- University of Florida Food Laboratory
- Wash Stations
- Lockers/ Washrooms
- Delivery In/Out
- Support and Funding Opportunities
- Controlled Access Facility
- Online Scheduling System
Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Fill out your official Florida Culinary Accelerator @ Immokalee application! Please click below to begin the application. Contact us with questions. The Management Team is ready to help participants start cooking……
Each participant application will go through a review committee before approval.
Permits & Documents
Not all items are required
- Product Concept Outline
- Food Safety Considerations
- Market Labeling
Membership Levels & Pricing
Basic LevelUp to 20 hours Per month
- The perfect option for the up-and-coming food professional. Full access to the facility for 20 hours per month.
Professional Level40 Hours Per Month
- Now we’re cooking. The professional level is perfect for established companies looking to increase their production output and handling.
Diamond Level60 Hour Per Month
- With up to 60 hours per month in the kitchen, you’ll be cooking your way to sweet, sweet success.
Michelin Level80 Hours Per Month
- If 80 hours in the kitchen doesn’t take your business to the next level, we don’t know what will. Need more than 80 hours? Contact us.
Immokalee Resident Special:
Immokalee Residents are permitted to use the facility for 5 hours per month for $75 per month. This is part of our initiative to encourage new and aspiring food-based businesses in the Immokalee area to grow and thrive at our Culinary Accelerator.
Do you like the idea of the Culinary Accelerator and want to support the cause? Are you starting your own business, but you aren’t ready to commit to a full membership? Become an affiliate for $25 per month. This will allow you to attend networking events, rent storage space and work towards becoming a full level member at your own pace.
Ready to join?