Pastry Class with Chef Milade Saieh
Sweet Cravings by Milade Saieh – Pastry Class
Saturday September 15, 2018 10am-12pm
$40 per person
- Macarons – is a sweet meringue-based confection made with egg white, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder.
- Meringue– a delicate, frothy mixture made with beaten egg whites and sugar or hot syrup, and browned, used as a topping for pies, pastry, etc.
- Palmiers – is a French pastry in a palm leaf shape or a butterfly shape
- Pavlova– meringue-based dessert with a crisp crust and soft, light inside, usually topped with fruit and whipped cream.
- Rainbow Frosting– Meringue based frosting, great for topping cupcakes
- Coffee & Pastry Sampling
- Full Pastry Demonstration
- Q&A Session
- Facility Tour
- Pastry baskets available for purchase