How do I join the Culinary Accelerator?
The Florida Culinary Accelerator @ Immokalee is a joint-effort between several government-regulated agencies. Basically, we took care of most of the expensive and timely permits and regulations to run the facility so you can focus on building your food-based business.
That being said, there are a few permits and regulations we are required to gather from our members in order to remain compliant. Please see below for the list of allowed culinary products you can produce at the Florida Culinary Accelerator @ Immokalee and required documents we must have prior to completing your membership. If you have questions about a specific product not listed below, please contact us.
Cottage & FDA Approved Product List:
- Breads,Cakes & Bakery Items
- Jams & Jellies
- Fruit Pies
- Dried Fruits
- Herbs & Seasonings
- Trail Mixes & Granolas
- Coated & Uncoated Nuts
- Popcorn Products
- Sauces & Salsas
- Dips & Spreads
- Snacks & Snack Foods
- Non Meat Salads (Wet and Dry)
- Prepared Foods ( low meat %)
- Fish & Seafood Products
- Processed Vegetables
- Pet Food (Human grade)
- PMO Products* (dairy products)
*Special regulations apply to some products. Please contact us for details regarding these products.
Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Permits & Documents
- Product Concept Outline
- Food Safety Considerations
- Market Labeling
Once you have all of the appropriate documentation gathered, it’s time to fill out your official Florida Culinary Accelerator @ Immokalee application! Please click below to begin the application. Contact us with questions.
Membership Levels & Pricing
Basic LevelUp to 20 hours Per month
- The perfect option for the up-and-coming food professional. Full access to the facility for 20 hours per month.
Professional Level40 Hours Per Month
- Now we’re cooking. The professional level is perfect for established companies looking to increase their production output and handling.
Diamond Level60 Hour Per Month
- With up to 60 hours per month in the kitchen, you’ll be cooking your way to sweet, sweet success.
Michelin Level80 Hours Per Month
- If 80 hours in the kitchen doesn’t take your business to the next level, we don’t know what will. Need more than 80 hours? Contact us.
Immokalee Resident Special:
Immokalee Residents are permitted to use the facility for 5 hours per month for $75 per month. This is part of our initiative to encourage new and aspiring food-based businesses in the Immokalee area to grow and thrive at our Culinary Accelerator.
Ready to join?